WE MAKE GOOD masks are 100% cotton 3-layer face masks made in Ireland by women from a refugee background – present and past employees of The Textile Studio – a charity that provides jobs and training to refugee women. As well as supporting the women to be leaders in their community this initiative is providing them with much-needed income continuity at this difficult time.
All masks are :
* Made in Ireland.
* Made by a social enterprise that supports people from disadvantaged backgrounds into employment – changing lives and creating an equal Ireland.
* Three-layer masks (in-line with World Health Organisation standards)
* Middle layer is Spunbond Barrier Fabric (Medical Grade)
* 100% cotton outer and inner layer for breathability
* Environmental packaging and environmental products
* Adult Size
We’re sorry but, due to their nature, these masks are non-returnable.