• 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional colour quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Our calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
Animals and plants go Midcentury Modern in Charley Harper’s clever conservationist artwork. Inspired by backyard biodiversity and the wonders of nature preserves, Harper portrayed wildlife with heart and humor, in flat colors and simple lines. He especially loved birds, and his avian imagery is alive with color and barely contained energy. The 12 works reproduced in this calendar are as popular now as the day they were made, and they continue Harper’s legacy as an artist whose oeuvre remains a quiet catalyst for environmental action.